Kamis, 23 Oktober 2008

On a Bed of Roses (by healing hearts)

On a bed of roses I give myself to you
and as the stars and moon shine down on us
on this magical summer night I hold you oh so tight
For the first time in my life everything feels right

Soft kisses you impress upon my skin,
tenderly caressing every inch with care
Saturating my body and soul with all of you
Whispering I will forever love you and be true

Taking turns in satisfying each other' s needs
until the desire becomes too strong to hold
And passion rides freely upon our lovers field
To our need to become one we both yield

While the warm summer breeze fondles our skin
sweat trickles down two heaving bodies lost in lust
Pace quickens and breath deepens even more
Overwhelming climax leaves us satisfied to the core

1 komentar:

  1. terima kasih sudah mengunjungi blog saya. Tapi apakah blog saya bagus? saya tidak yakin. Sebeliknya blog anda bagus, Kebetulan saya menyukai puisi. Sekarang saya tinggal mengklick poempuisi guna membaca puisi-puisi.

    Silakan sahabat mengutip isis posting saya tapi harap jangan lupa mengikut sertakan nama saya. Ok, carpe diem. Size your day

    BalasHapus